Monday, April 23, 2007

Sunrise on campus.

I kinda overslept last day because my body couldn't really function otherwise. I needed the sleep badly. Unfortunately though, with just a day left before my two exams on consecutive days, that marathon sleep was a big loss of time. To make up for it, I have decided to run a marathon study session. And of course, to keep me from falling asleep, I have decided to do that here on campus. Currently, it has been just about 9 hours since I have come here. I am going to be here till around 10 pm in the night I think. Have an exam tomorrow on Properties (of materials in Electrical Eng).

What prompted me to write this, taking a break from my studies, is the sight that I am beholding out of the windows of this computer lab. It's about 5 30 am in the morning and the light of day will be here soon enough. This is definitely not the first time I am witnessing the sunrise in the morning. In fact, I probably see the sunrise more often than I see the sun set these days. What makes it kind of special is the fact that I am on campus as this is happening. And unfortunately, I seem to be the only one still here on this side of the campus at least. I wish I didn't have to struggle so much while others fared better. Sigh^infinity.

Another reason for writing this blog is to warm up this new blogspot page and also, it's an excuse for getting away from the academics for a while. Heh.

So..I am looking forward to a breakfast at Tim Horton's soon.. and then it's back to the work as usual. Oh crap. I just yawned. Not a good thing to be sleepy so early in my scheduled day of work. Arrite..I better head back to my work then. Good day to you all!

Cheers!

No comments: