Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sunrise from Campus 2

It's almost 5 am as I write this. We have been studying ODEs (Math 263 - Ordinary Differential Equations and Linear Algebra) since last afternoon. I went home in the evening for a few hours nap.

As the night grew older, the pace of work decreased (perhaps exponentially). We (Nasser and I) went to Tim Horton's for a coffee break. Had quite some fun there with random blabbering and whacked out humour. This hyperactivity brought about by the prospects of flunking an exam is quite extraordinary. Nasser, after tiring himself out with incessant politically incorrect (often biologically negative) jokes, has now passed out. He has collected four chairs in this computer lab, put his backpack on one end, and hence made a bed for himself. As of now, he has snored 230947 times. 230948 now!

So...the exam is at 2 pm...and I am still trying to figure out how we solve systems of differential equations using eigen values and vectors. It would have been most fascinating if I wasn't doing this for an exam. Le sadness.

I also realised that I can post to both my MSN Space and blogspot page at the same time...so I am much pleased by the discovery.

Ok. Back to work...30 minutes till I wake Nasser up and reassure him that we are positively screwed for this exam. Cheers!

No comments: