Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's been another long while.

I don't quite remember the last time I wrote on my blogs so here it is
now. I have boredom oozing out of every sweat gland in my body and
Dhaka's heat and humidity is not helping. A painful goodbye and a
relentless search for something exciting to happen is all cooking up a
bit of frustration and melancholy in my life.

It has been about 2 months now that I have come here. Gave up my
glasses with my newly shaped cornea thanks to some flashy lasers. And
I have tried to lose some kilograms at the gym in vain. I lost one.
The membership ended last week. The next gym I see will be the one
back in Montreal. Till then, I eat, sleep and do nothing much more.

Card tricks have always fascinated me and I just have a few tricks in
my deck at the moment..but maybe with more practice..and unlikely
devotion I will be able to come up with some more.

My cell phone lives on as a beaten soldier...the camera won't work
despite the repair effort put behind it. I am really urged to buy a
camera for myself when I get back this time. Pictures and
videos..maybe a video blog will be born further down the lane. But
given that I am somewhat (VERY) lazy and short of time when semester's
on, it's unlikely that I will ever start one. But hey..I am a dreamer.

Talking about dreams, I have had a few very creative ones lately. In a
previoust post I talked about a dead nail (the white part) dissolving
creame/lotion which acted as an alternate to nail-clipping and also
why planes can fly inverted even though their wings are meant to
create upward lift when upright and downward lift when inverted.

So recently I dreamt of an amazing razer..which used a jet of water in
a horizontal line..which removed hair from the skin without damaging
the skin at all. It was pretty cool because the person using the razer
on me was also talking about how land-owners were organising game
shows to find which winning contestant gets to buy their land.

Next, there was this other dream where..*spending a lot of time trying
to remember what it was..and also chatting away on MSN* ok
nevermind..will leave that to another post. I forgot what it was..will
have to ask father about it. Ok so, he doesn't remember either. Will
ask someone else about it. Arghh..i hate how I can't remember these
things at times.

Food; I have been thinking about food a lot lately (yeah what's new
about that you ask? well I don't know to be honest). But really, I
have been thinking about what I can make this time around in my
montreal kitchen. Been talking to people about food, been eating dhaka
food and asking how this and that has been made and so on.Stir fries
to cakes to sushis to subs to seasame beef to beef sashimi with teffo
at Odaki (:F) - everything is on the to-do list. (so are you AJ...ahem
ahem). So lemon rice is a must try as well. it's a special recipe from
a special person! :D only problem is..i am yet to get the procedure
from the chef :P


OK MOVING ON. Internet here is real slow. Can't youtube or watch TV
shows online here. Which is le suck.

I think i am going to check out some more digital cameras
online..reviews and ratings..(yes i am getting bored of writing this
as well.)

Sigh. Catch you all later.

PS.

AJ, 311. Indigo. Jellybeans.

No comments: